This ICMA University Online Classroom webinar provides the tools necessary to transform your animal shelter facilities and services.
How well do your animal shelters live up to community expectations?
In this webinar with the Best Friends Animal Society, learn how to transform your animal shelters from community hot buttons to sources of pride. Participants will examine the most common issues affecting community perception and learn best practices for reinventing and rebranding your animal sheltering services.
During this session you will discuss:
- Problem issues such as breed restrictions, feral cat laws
- Kill vs. no-kill policies and the impacts of both on perception
- How to re-imagine your sheltering services
- How to engage your council and community to affect change
- Best practices for marketing your sheltering services
- Tawny Hammond, National Director for Leadership Advancement, Best Friends Animal Society
- January 23, 2019
- 01:00 pm 02:30 pm ET
- Registration Deadline: 01/24/2019
- Member Price:$149.00