The City Health Dashboard will give cities additional data and resources to dig deeper into neighborhood- and city-specific data in this upcoming webinar.
Coming in June, the City Health Dashboard will give cities additional data and resources to dig deeper into neighborhood- and city-specific data for 37 measures of health and the factors that shape health for the 500 largest cities across the U.S. The website will be updated to make it even more user-friendly, informative, and actionable to help guide local solutions that create healthier and more equitable communities.
During this webinar you will:
- Hear from the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation on the importance of local data and how they help communities identify challenges and drive change in communities.
- Explore the new website and Dashboard features, including multi-year data, metric comparison maps, and innovative resources that can help you take action in your community.
- Dig into key findings and regional trends we’ve observed in life expectancy, segregation, and housing across the 500-cities.
- Learn from one of the Dashboard's city partners on how they use the data to drive change in their community.
- June 05, 2019
- 01:00 am 02:00 am ET
- Registration Deadline: 06/05/2019
- Member Price:$0.00