This ICMA University Online Classroom webinar provides the resources to help your organization and community evaluate and integrate the use of AI.
- As a local government manager are you ready for the advancement of AI?
- Are you familiar with the benefits you can reap from AI and how to avoid the pitfalls?
There's no way to get around it, Ai. is no longer just a buzzword - it's a reality, and it's coming to your organization and your community.
In this webinar, AI expert and startup-founder Eyal Feder-Levy from ZenCity will clarify the uncertainty surrounding AI, provide case studies on different ways A.I. is currently being used in communities of all sizes across the country, and cover best practices for implementing A.I. tools in your organization and community.
During this session:
- Discuss the ABCs of Artificial Intelligence and contextualize its presence in the local government space
- Explore how AI is currently being applied to local government operations
- Learn how your organization can benefit from AI
- Learn how to integrate AI technology and data analytics into your organization's daily workflow
- Eyal Feder-Levy, CEO & Co-Founder, ZenCity
*This webinar is complimentary thanks to a sponsorship from an ICMA Strategic Partner who will have access to registration information.
- February 19, 2019
- 01:00 pm 02:30 pm ET
- Registration Deadline: 02/20/2019
- Member Price:$0.00