ICMA Coaching Program Webinar Series
What we'll cover:
- What are the keys to promoting trust in local government?
- How have local governments built and rebuilt trust?
- What are useful approaches and resources to support your efforts?
Frank Benest, ICMA Liaison for Next Generation Initiatives, former city manager, Palo Alto, California
Wanda Page, deputy city manager, Durham, North Carolina
Scott Morelli, city manager, South Portland, Maine
ICMA-CM: This webinar meets Practice 1 (Personal and Professional Integrity), 2 (Community Engagement), and 14 (Communication and Information Sharing) of ICMA’s Practices for Effective Local Government Leadership.
Post-webinar discussion questions:
- Where is trust affecting our community and our agency’s ability to serve it?
- What practical steps would we like to consider to strengthen trust in our community and with our agency?
- What resources are relevant for us to pursue further?
Note: please "white list" or "allow sender" for "email@example.com" to receive confirmation email for the webinar. We’ll be using webinar tools (including real-time questions and live polling) to make this a great opportunity for audience interaction.
Visit the ICMA Coaching Program for more coaching and mentoring resources.
- October 10, 2019
- 02:00 pm 03:30 pm ET
- Registration Deadline: 10/10/2019
- Member Price:$0.00