ICMA Coaching Program Webinar Series
What we'll cover:
- Where do local governments need to retool their cultures to attract, retain, and grow talent to serve their communities more effectively?
- What are examples of practical, high-payoff initiatives that local governments have completed successfully?
- What resources are available to support agencies in their efforts?
- Mike Sable, Director of Facilities Services, Hennepin County, MN
- Fran Rubustelli, Assistant City Manager, Walnut Creek, CA
- Jay Stegmaier, Retired CAO, Chesterfield County, VA
ICMA-CM: This webinar meets Practice 4 (Staff Effectiveness), 6 (Strategic Leadership), 10 (Service Delivery), and 13 (Human Resources and Workforce Development) of ICMA’s Practices for Effective Local Government Leadership.
Post-webinar discussion questions:
- Where would our agency especially benefit from retooling our culture?
- What are some approaches and lessons learned that we can apply?
- What resources would we like to access to accelerate our efforts?
Note: please "white list" or "allow sender" for "email@example.com" to receive confirmation email for the webinar. We’ll be using webinar tools (including real-time questions and live polling) to make this a great opportunity for audience interaction.
Visit the ICMA Coaching Program for more coaching and mentoring resources.
- May 16, 2019
- 01:00 pm 02:30 pm ET
- Registration Deadline: 05/16/2019
- Member Price:$0.00