This ICMA University Online Classroom webinar provides strategies for optimizing the impact of parks and recreation facilities.
Parks and recreation assets produce significant economic, social, and community benefits. Understanding these benefits – including parks’ impact on property values, health care costs, crime rate, and community engagement – is the first step in evaluating the value of your parks and recreation assets. The second step is to understand where you have opportunities to optimize your assets utilizing creative financing, program development, new facilities development, and cost containment strategies to improve parks and recreation revenue results.
This session will include:
- Insights into the various economic benefits of parks
- Evaluating current state
- Improving financial performance
- Applying proven strategies for optimizing the impact of parks and recreation facilities
- Dev Pathik, chief executive officer, Sports Facilities Advisory
- Jason Clement, founder and chief excutive officer, Sports Facilities Management
- Felicia Donnelly, assistant city manager and economic development director, City of Oldsmar, FL
- December 13, 2018
- 01:00 pm 02:30 pm ET
- Registration Deadline: 12/14/2018
- Member Price:$149.00