Join us, and see what you can become.
Subscribe on iTunes or Google Play Music so you don't miss an episode!
Bonnie Svrcek, city manager of Lynchburg, Virginia
- It Isn't Easy, But We Do It Anyway
- Celebrating Women in Local Government: An Interview with Bonnie Svrcek
- The Confidence Gap. Is It Holding Women Back?
- Acting Courageously and with Intention: Expanding Diversity and Inclusion within the Profession
- 5 Things You Need to Know About #GenderBalance
- 6 Ways to Help Identify Gender and Minority Wage Gap Issues
As you follow along with United Front, a special season of Local Gov Life, and listen to these brief stories of six women leaders in local government, join the conversation on social media. Look for the hashtag #SheLeadsGov on Twitter and use it to share stories about the groundbreaking women in local government whom you know.
Join ICMA's Erika White on the United Front podcast, a special season of Local Gov Life, as she takes you behind-the-scenes with women chief administrative officers (CAO) who have been selected as their community's first female manager. Listen-in for a real discussion on how they made it to the top and what advice they have for women looking to lead in the same role. Subscribe to Local Gov Life on iTunes or Google Play Music.